Sponsored by Pluxy
Over 20,000+ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5-Star Reviews & Counting
"I’ve been using it for about two weeks now... and I am absolutely amazed! The hair growth has lessened more and more with use. Worth every penny!"
I'm a girl who’s always been on the... fuzzier side.
Remember that innocent peach fuzz we all started with as teenagers? Well, mine decided to level up real quick.
Ever since I hit puberty, I’ve struggled with more “whiskers” than most women. So much so that in middle school, people bullied me for it...
And as early as freshman year, I became a tweezer-devotee.
It worked fine, at first. Sure, it meant an extra few hours a week spent with my face inches from the fogged up bathroom mirror, plucking every last stray hair...
And it meant having to carefully spot-correct the redness on my face for 24 hours to disguise it...
It wasn’t the most ideal method, but at least I would remain fuzz-free (for a few days).
As I entered adulthood and got “big girl hormones'' (and a big girl budget), tweezing turned into other methods of hair management. Between endless waxing appointments and the every-other-day razor routine, it's like a full-time job. And I won’t even mention how much this all costs me...
Even after all that hard work and money, the fuzz and whiskers would still come back days later... and in the meantime, I’d be left with irritation, redness, and bumps.
Can you relate?
So, you're probably thinking, "Why not just go for laser hair removal?”
Trust me, it's crossed my mind more times than I can count. I did my research, and while the promise of smooth skin forever sounds dreamy, the reality is a little more… complicated.
First off, we're talking major money – the kind that makes your yearly luxury skincare budget look like pennies. Plus, the procedure isn’t a one-and-done deal… it can be a year-long commitment. I've also heard horror stories of the results being much less "permanent" than they promise...
I kept up that exhausting “wax on, shave off” routine for years. Even if I knew there was a better option out there somewhere, I was too busy to look for it!
But then one day I received a phone call from my sister. She was ecstatic, practically begging me to come over as soon as possible. When I arrived, she showed me a strange-looking new device that looked like a toothbrush and told me to give it a try.
“What the heck is it?” I asked.
“It’s called Pluxy,” she explained. “It’s a new epilator specifically designed for facial hair – I've been using it for a week and it's SO much better than waxing, shaving or plucking!”
Well, I’ll be darned if I didn’t snatch that weird contraption right out of her hands before she even finished the sentence… and OH MY! I’ve never removed my peach fuzz and whiskers so fast!
What is it?
Pluxy is the latest and greatest in the world of facial epilators. Think of it as your magic wand for facial hair, but without the hocus-pocus!
At its core, it's designed to gently pluck away pesky facial hairs right from the root. No more short-lived smoothness!
With Pluxy, you’re getting long-lasting, buttery-soft skin – no cords, no fuss, and with a lot less pain than your scheduled torture (oops, I mean wax) appointments.
Now, I get it. The word "epilator" might bring back some haunting memories for some of us.
I was skeptical at first, too, especially given some past beauty tool blunders. But Pluxy is in a league of its own.
And I’m not the only one impressed. With 20,000+ beauty aficionados sharing their Pluxy glow on social media, it's clear that Pluxy is onto something big.
What Makes it Different From Other Epilators?
Not every epilator that glitters is gold. The market is flooded with them, but too many miss the mark, causing more pain than they’re worth.
If you’ve ever felt the sting of a subpar epilator or hesitated about investing in a new one, I get it. I’ve been there. Remember how I said my overactive facial hair growth started in middle school? What do you think my first ever hair removal tool was?
My mom’s old epilator from the early 90s. And oh, boy… did that HURT. It made me epilator-shy for decades to come! So much so that I was almost afraid to try Pluxy out.
But after one try, my epilator fears disappeared… and so did my fuzz. Here’s why Pluxy is so much better than other epilators out there – especially when it comes to your face:
- It gets MUCH closer than waxing, plucking or shaving. Because it’s designed explicitly for facial grooming, Pluxy boasts 17mm discs and diamond-shaped tweezers that are tailored to tackle even the tiniest and most stubborn hairs, ensuring no strand gets left behind.
- Its patented Glide Technology means Pluxy glides gently over the skin, plucking hairs without the damage. It’s the precision of tweezing without the "ouch" factor… and without the redness and irritation.
- It’s antimicrobial. Your skin is vulnerable after using an epilator, and that's where Pluxy’s Silver Ion tweezers shine. Known in the medical world for its antimicrobial prowess, the Silver Ions ensure that your pores stay protected against pesky bacteria.
- You can use it anywhere – even the shower! Its water-resistant design allows for a seamless epilation experience, even in the shower… saving you tons of time in your morning routine.
So whether you’re a beauty influencer who relies on perfect smoothness or just a woman frustrated with stubborn facial hair, you deserve to put your best skin forward – and no other epilator ensures that quite like Pluxy.
Is it Easy to Use?
Wary of complicated additions to your already multi-step routine, or scarred by the difficulty of old-school epilators or waxes? Same.
Using Pluxy is super easy:
- First, ensure the skin (wet or dry is fine!) is clean and free from oils or lotions.
- Next, hold Pluxy against your skin and gently glide it over the hair you'd like to remove.
- Finally, follow up with your favorite serum or moisturizer to keep your skin soft and hydrated.
And that’s all there is to it! The whole process takes just a few minutes, and yet it’s still more effective, longer-lasting, and less painful than waxes, tweezing, or laser appointments.
Pluxy is easily one of the best beauty products I’ve bought this year… if not this decade!
Not only has it eliminated my facial hair worries, but the confidence boost I feel knowing I'm always just a glide away from being fuzz-free is absolutely unmatched.
One of my personal favorite things about Pluxy is how it can help me get ready in a flash. Whether I'm prepping for a social event or simply heading out to do groceries, it's my go-to for fast and flawless hair removal.
Whether you're 18 or 80, Pluxy will work wonders for you – it was made with every skin type in mind, so it’s perfect for people with sensitive skin… no more flinching or cringing during hair removal sessions!
Above all, having a secret weapon like Pluxy in my arsenal makes me feel more confident than ever before – I can’t recommend it highly enough!
What Else I Love About Pluxy
- It's Dermatologist Tested & Highly Effective – Even if you’ve used an epilator before, Pluxy is the first of its kind. It’s designed to grab tiny, dense facial hair and pull it out. So you get lasting results without skin irritation!
- It Helps Achieve Finer Hair & Slower Growth Over Time – Unlike waxing, Pluxy can reach hair that’s 1/16 an inch long (4x shorter than waxing)! So when you see hair sprout you don’t have to resort to shaving, you can take care of it with Pluxy right away.
- Its Longer Lasting Results – Pluxy removes hair from the root and does a better job than plucking or waxing — without expensive appointments, stray hairs, or skin irritation. You can quickly achieve smooth skin at home that lasts for up to 4 weeks!
- It's Less Painful – Although no hair removal method is completely painless, women say Pluxy is less painful than waxing and plucking. PLUS it gets easier with every use!
- It's a One Time Purchase – For the same cost of 1-2 hair removal sessions, your Pluxy will last for years. And compared to using razors, it still saves time & money because the results last MUCH longer.
- It's Anti-bacterial & Anti-acne – Pluxy features Silver Ions that protect against bacteria & ingrowns!
- It's Water Resistant – Safe to use either in the shower or on dry skin.
- Their 90-Day Money Back Guarantee – If for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied with Pluxy, you can easily return it, hassle-free!
As Seen In
Pluxy is starting to make a name for itself, which is no surprise! People everywhere are raving about it! (In fact, Pluxy has over 20,000+ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5-STAR REVIEWS)
People don’t just love Pluxy because it works, but because it is super easy to use too!
It’s so easy and inexpensive, there’s really no reason not to order your Pluxy right now! This is especially true since there’s ABSOLUTELY NO RISK to give Pluxy a try. What I love about this company is that they stand behind their product! Don’t love it? Send it back for a full refund. (But you won’t want to!)
I hadn’t found anything that could help me with this problem until now, and I’m really thankful that I did!
Join the THOUSANDS of people who are enjoying faster, easier and less painful facial hair removal with Pluxy!
Real Reviews From Real Customers:
"This is amazing!! In my late 30s and my grandmothers facial hair is beginning to root on my chin!! After reading the reviews I decided to order this... I’ve been using it for about two weeks now! And I am absolutely amazed!! The hair growth has lessened more and more with use! Worth every penny!! Leaves my skin super soft after using, Has to be one of my most favorite purchases, highly recommended!" - Leigh M.
"This thing is great! It stays charged forever and works super well. You can see the root on the hairs that it pulls out so it does what it says." - Nadine L.
"Good quality and works great. First time using an epilator and it’s perfect for a beginner. Exceeded my expectations!" - Suzanne C.
"Works nicely and easy to use, I have sensitive skin and I was worried about irritation but it worked beautifully. You need to read directions (& follow them!), work gently. It is my go-to product for post menopausal facial hair." - Cindy Y.
"As a person with less than perfect vision, I always found it difficult to remove facial hairs with a regular tweezer. This epilator works easily to do the job perfectly. It doesn't hurt any more than a manual tweezer and doesn't irritate the skin. I should have bought one of these years ago!" - Natalie D.
"I’m so glad I got it! It works great and gets even the stubborn little chin hairs! I’m obsessed! And it comes in a really cute traveling bag!" - Amilie C.
"This product does all I wanted it to do and more. Very easy to use. I have used this on my arms and also use it for chin hairs that I never seem to be able to grab with tweezers. Much faster to use and my senior eyes don't have to work so hard on each single hair!" - Rebecca N.
"I LOVE IT! Less pinch then using a single tweezer, chargeable, very efficient! I have a hormonal issue that can cause thick hairs on my face but this little gem even got those coarse bad boys which I have had trouble getting with traditional tweezers. I used it on my armpits also and no pain there. I fell in love with this little thing instantly!" - Tina H.