Sponsored by FlipFork
Over 2,750+ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5-Star Reviews & Counting
"I’m so impressed with this I’ve already ordered two more for gifts later in the year!"
Whether you’re a grilling pro yourself or you simply enjoy the fruits of a loved one’s labor, surely we can all agree: the grill master can use all the help they can get.
That’s because manning the BBQ can be just as stressful as it is fun. There’s a lot on the grill master’s plate: flipping the meat, tenderizing properly, slicing the portions, managing the fire… and everyone’s watching you the whole time!
Of course, the smiles you create are an excellent reward. But sadly, that reward often comes with a pile of dirty dishes (that require hand-washing to boot). Bummer!
That’s why we’re so excited about this brilliant new invention called the FlipFork. It takes a ton of work off the grill master’s plate – while still allowing them to serve up the same delicious, mouth-watering food.
I know what you’re asking: Huh? What’s a FlipFork?! If you haven’t heard of it yet, you surely will soon. Let’s check it out… and hey, you heard it here first!
What is it?
- The Fork: This makes it easy to flip thin cuts of meat (like bacon or tenderized chicken breast) without shredding them – and it’s essential for thinner cuts (like skirt steak) that can’t be flipped with tongs or a spatula!
- Spatula: Some meats you don’t want to puncture (like burgers and steaks), which is where the spatula comes in. The spatula is extra-wide – making it sturdy enough for over-sized burgers and steaks, yet large enough to quickly turn an entire grill’s worth of meat.
- Tenderizer: The built-in tenderizer is more convenient than the typical mallet form, yet it’s just as effective at adding flavor and softening the fibers in the meat. The serrated edge also quickly cuts open burger and hot dog buns!
- Knife: Hand-sharpened by an expert bladesmith – we can confirm that its extremely sharp. This makes it ideal for preparing veggies or those tougher cuts – then serving up perfect pre-sliced portions to your guests.
- Bottle Opener: Because every grill master (and their guests) deserve a cold one!
Naturally, these all function great in the kitchen, too!
But of course, any time a single tool claims to do the work of five others, we get a bit skeptical… which leads us to a big question we had about FlipFork.
The Big Question: Is 1 FlipFork Better Than 5 Tools?
If you’ve used a multi-purpose tool before, you know that some can be pretty flimsy. Instead of doing one thing right, it does multiple things poorly – but that’s not the case with FlipFork.
FlipFork is made with 100% heavy-duty stainless steel and a beautiful Acacia hardwood handle. It feels extremely sturdy and balanced in your hand, too. But most importantly? It doesn’t feel like you’re using a multi-purpose tool – the ultimate test.
FlipFork also includes a lifetime warranty, which shows how much the creators believe in the quality of their product – this thing is clearly built for life.
In short, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a better version of these tools individually… let alone in a single easy-to-use utensil.
Not only does the grill master save tons of time with FlipFork, it’s dishwasher safe – so you also avoid the hassle of cleaning each one. (This is huge… nothing’s worse than having to hand-wash tools right when the meat coma kicks in!)
The FlipFork is changing the grill game and is clearly going to be one of this summer’s hottest gifts... It’s a cool example of how a bit of ingenuity can save us all time and effort. If you haven’t been served by a FlipFork yet, just wait – you will!
What Else I Love About FlipFork
- Flip Any Meat Size – You’ll never struggle to flip a huge piece of steak again. FlipFork's extra wide and sturdy grill spatula takes care of that! From now on, flip any meat size using one hand!
- Hand-Sharpened By An Expert Blade Smith – The 3.5 inch stainless steel knife is sharp – REALLY sharp. It makes every cut you make smooth like butter – even on the thickest and toughest meats.
- The Most Comfortable Grip Ever – The only cooking spatula with an ergonomic Acacia Wood handle from the South Pacific. One of the most comfortable cooking tools you will ever use – enjoy it for hours without ever putting it down.
- Heat Resistant (Up to 1000 degrees) – FlipFork is constructed with 100% high-quality stainless steel – making it rust and corrosion-resistant.
- 100% Lifetime Warranty – Their high-quality materials and unbeatable customer service makes them so confident in their product that they back every FlipFork with a full lifetime warranty.
- A Gift They’ll Use Forever – The perfect choice for the cooks and BBQ lovers in your life. They’ll never use another grilling tool again. (Warning: giving FlipFork as a gift may result in louds screams of excitement and an endless amount of hugs).
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee – If for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied with your FlipFork, you can easily return it, hassle-free!
As Seen In
FlipFork is starting to make a name for itself, which is no surprise! People everywhere are raving about it! (In fact, FlipFork has OVER 2,750+ 5-STAR REVIEWS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)
People don’t just love FlipFork because it works, but because it is super easy to use too!
It’s so easy and inexpensive, there’s really no reason not to order your FlipFork right now! This is especially true since there’s ABSOLUTELY NO RISK to give FlipFork a try. What I love about this company is that they stand behind their product! Don’t love it? Send it back for a full refund. (But you won’t want to!)
Join the THOUSANDS of people who are raving about FlipFork!
Real Reviews From Real Customers:
"I bought this as a gift . I’m so impressed with the item I’ve already ordered two more for gifts later in the year. If you have anyone that loves grilling, this is for them. Extremely well made of quality materials and very sturdy! Many different uses in one item!" - Evannette O.
"The spatula is sturdy and can flip anything over, the fork is perfect for steaks or hotdogs. the best part is the serrated / knife edge to help make sure the meat is cooked to perfection. I love using it. Makes everything easier — especially the clean up – only 1 thing to clean up!" - Drew
"This thing is totally bad-ass! Sturdy and versatile, and the long handle provides good protection to avoid getting burned by the BBQ. Requires careful cleaning to avoid slicing yourself." - Sheryl
"Got this for my husband. He loves it. It keeps surprising him with everything it can do. Latest discovery, it can open his beers while he cooks!" - Alyssa S.
"incredible! what else is there to say? flips, cuts, and forks. easy to use, clean, and is nice and sturdy. combines multiple tools into one. awesome gift for anyone who is cooking on the grill. highly recommend!" - Matt H.