Sponsored by StayWell® Copper
Over 100+ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5-Star Reviews & Counting
"I have had this for over 6 months now and I have not been sick once..."
You wouldn't put your fingers in your eyes or mouth right after touching a toilet seat, would you? Of course not – toilets are disgusting!
But if you’re reading this on your phone, we have bad news… you're already doing something even more disgusting.
I didn't know this until recently, but your cell phone – the thing that's either in your pocket or in your hand right now – is 10 times dirtier than a toilet seat!1
Sadly, most people have no idea they’re carrying around a bacteria factory that they touch 7 times per hour2.
At a minimum, your dirty cell phone can lead to acne and blackheads on your face. But it gets worse – the most common, harmful bacteria found on your cell phone are:
- Streptococcus (the cause of strep throat) and MRSA (a “superbug” resistant to antibiotics)
- E. coli
- Coliforms & Coagulase Negative Staphylococci (CoNS)
- Yeast, including Candida
These types of bacteria can cause all manner of health problems. And if you get infected by one of these, the pathogens can spread from one person to another by sharing a phone too.
So, how do you prevent all that bacteria buildup on your phone?
You could carry around disinfectant and wipe your phone constantly. But that gets tiring quickly… not to mention how annoying it is to carry around a bottle of disinfectant!
Thankfully, we finally discovered a revolutionary new product that is changing lives, for anyone who wants to keep their phone free of harmful bacteria and viruses and improve their overall wellbeing!
For the first time, you're able to use the kill 99.9% of the harmful bacteria and viruses on your phone – easily, quickly, and all naturally. And it’s all thanks to this revolutionary little phone patch called StayWell® Copper.
What is it?
The StayWell® Copper Phone Patch is an all-natural copper patch that attaches to your phone (or phone case) to keep it 99.9% bacteria-free around the clock – and it never stops working!
It's chemical-free and never stops attracting and killing those nasty microorganisms crawling all over your phone – making it far superior to hand sanitizer or any other goopy mess or spray cleaner.
Not only does it help keep your phone free from bacteria at all times, it can even help protect you from bacteria and viruses that don’t come from your phone – because copper has a "halo effect" that kills bacteria from up to 17" away!
The StayWell® Copper Phone Patches are proudly made in the United States from 99.9% endlessly recyclable, EPA-registered, antimicrobial American copper.
How Does it Work?
You might be wondering how the StayWell® Copper Phone Patch can reduce bacteria by 99.9% within 2 hours of exposure. The key is in the copper surface – a powerful element that has been used to prevent illness for thousands of years.
Copper has a unique ability to fight bacteria and parasites, which the Egyptians and Greeks knew – they used copper pots to carry and store water, and even to line pipes and barrels.
Bacteria are rapidly killed on copper surfaces, and copper ions released from the surface have been proposed to play a major role in the killing process3.
Copper kills bacteria through 5 main pathways called "kill mechanisms":
- The first kill mechanism is called oxidation. Oxidizing copper atoms weaken bacteria when they pull electrons from the atoms that make up the cell wall.
- Three kill mechanisms have to do with microbial cellular toxicity. Copper is quickly toxic to the inside of the bacteria cell, which is full of fragile, DNA-making parts. Three mechanisms work together to destroy bacteria’s ability to produce energy and write DNA.
- The fifth kill mechanism is through the pathway of free radicals. Oxidizing copper releases these free radicals, which set off a destructive chain reaction in the bacteria's cell membrane, rupturing it and ultimately killing the bacteria.
Instead of lab-created chemicals which can have serious health-hazard side effects, the StayWell® Copper Phone Patch utilizes the proven, 100% natural antibacterial power of copper – so it’s not just more convenient, it’s much safer and often more effective!
Is it Easy to Use?
To use the StayWell® Copper Phone Patch, all you have to do is stick it on using the included double-sided tape. It firmly attaches to any phone, tablet, or mobile device (with or without a case).
That’s it! And afterwards, the StayWell® Copper Phone Patch continuously keeps killing bacteria.
Lab testing shows that copper can:
- Kill greater than 99.9% of bacteria
- Deliver continuous and ongoing antibacterial action
- Continues to kill 99% of bacteria even after repeated contaminations
- Helps inhibit the growth of bacteria
Thanks to StayWell® Copper's “one and done” installation, it’s never been easier to eliminate the majority of nasty bacteria and viruses from your phone.
Until they start making phones out of copper, the StayWell® Copper Phone Patch is your best bet for keeping your phone bacteria-free. It’s so much more convenient AND effective than other methods!
The bottom line: If you use your phone more than once a day, you have to try StayWell® Copper.
It could keep you from getting sick… and at the very least, you’ll feel a lot better knowing you aren’t covering yourself in sticky “phone microbes” all day!
What Else We Love About StayWell® Copper
- It's Self-Sanitizing & Continuously Cleaning – StayWell® Copper Phone Patch continuously cleans itself and never stops working. Attach it once and enjoy a lifetime of protection!
- It's Chemical Free & Non-Toxic – Hand sanitizer isn’t just toxic to bacteria – it’s also toxic to children when ingested and dries out your hands. On the other hand, StayWell® Copper kills bacteria and viruses without the danger of alcohol poisoning or skin damage.
- It's Made from High Quality Medical Grade Material – StayWell® is made from pure American antimicrobial copper. It’s medical-grade, yet it doesn’t look “medical” – it adds a touch of elegance to your phone (or case).
- It Fits all Phones and Cases – Not only does it fit all phones, with its sleek design it practically adds no weight or size to your phone!
- It's Made in the USA – StayWell® Copper Phone Patches are proudly 100% made in the USA from recycled American copper.
- Their 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee – If for any reason you're not 100% satisfied with StayWell® Copper, you can easily return it, hassle-free!
As Seen In
The StayWell® Copper Phone Patch is starting to make a name for itself, which is no surprise! People everywhere are raving about it! (In fact, it has over 100+ 5-STAR REVIEWS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)
People don’t just love StayWell® Copper because it works, but because it is super easy to use too!
It’s so easy and inexpensive, there’s really no reason not to order your StayWell® Copper right now! This is especially true since there’s ABSOLUTELY NO RISK to give the StayWell® Copper Phone Patch a try. What I love about this company is that they stand behind their product! Don’t love it? Send it back for a full refund. (But you won’t want to!)
I hadn’t found anything that could help me with this problem until now, and I’m really thankful that I did!
Join the THOUSANDS of people who are improving their wellbeing and living healthier with StayWell® Copper Phone Patch.
Real Reviews From Real Customers:
"I have had a StayWell Copper Phone patch for over 6 months now. I have not been sick once. Even during the germiest time of the year I am feeling great and I have to say the patch really works!! I recommend it to everyone!! Goes as a great gift too!" - Dain B.
"My order arrived promptly, securely packaged, and ready to use. Easy-to-follow instructions are included. Rather than messy, chemical germ killers I just rub my fingers on the patch and I'm protected. I ordered two: one to put on my phone and another to keep beside my computer keyboard so I can disinfect my hands throughout the day. Such an easy solution!" - Carol F.
"Love Staywell Copper! Keeps my family and I healthy and germ free through this yucky cold and flu season!" - Ronette P.
"I receive my Copper Germ Stopper Patch earlier than expected and couldn't wait a second to get in installed onto the back of my phone. Just having it has made me feel cleaner and more germ free! They are sleek and easy to apply. Each piece in my order was individually wrapped and seemed to be handled with care. Can't wait to share with friends and family! Great gift for your germaphobe Aunt!!" - Samel P.
"So thrilled to have found this product. I have been cold free since 2019 and StayWell Copper is the reason. Thanks for making this in the USA!" - Margo
"Been doing research on what copper does and this is a great thing to have! Especially with the flu and colds going around." - Nate
"Simply an amazing product!. We live in a time where killing germs effectively is top of mind to everyone. StayWell Copper products kill 99.97% of germs on contact. I can't think of another item I would want my loved ones to have in their possession to help eliminate the potential of becoming ill. During everyday life, and especially through the Covid-19 crisis we are living in, everyone in my family is going to be armed with StayWell Copper." - Todd S.
"Super great quality copper. Everything about this company is a smart well designed product to keep our communities germ free! This will make a difference in the way my friends and family keep from getting sick! So THRILLED this product is Made in the USA" - Justin M.