This Revolutionary New Device Improves Breathing & Reduces Snoring by Enabling You to Breathe Properly Through Your Nose
Sponsored by Hale Breathing
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Award Winning at MIT & Johns Hopkins
"I've never breathed so clearly through my nose – absolutely life changing..."
Do you struggle to get deep, satisfying breaths through your nose?
Is the quality of your sleep lacking, affected by snoring... are you waking up tired no matter how much you slept?
I do, see for most of my life, I’ve breathed through my mouth.
I didn’t know this until recently, but according to medical experts, our bodies are designed to breathe through the nose… and “mouth breathing” has a lot of negative consequences, like poor sleep, dry mouth, breathing irregularities, and more.
And that exhausted feeling you get is because your body is simply working twice or even ten times harder than usual to get a good deep breath and oxygen. (Yes, even while you’re sleeping.)
Because the less oxygen your body has to use… the more washed out and lifeless you can feel.
Can you relate?
And you're not alone, roughly 50% of adults are impacted by mouth-breathing.
Not to mention anyone who has ever struggled with a nasal obstruction like a deviated septum or nasal inflammation, which can make you feel like you’re breathing through a kinked straw.
Better nose breathing can improve your life in more ways than you might think. It can help alleviate snoring, improve sleep quality, improve your athletic performance and even enhance your mood.
Imagine being able to unkink that straw – allowing you to take full, effortless breaths again.
Well we finally discovered an award-winning product that is changing lives, for anyone who wants to improve their breathing.
For the first time, you're able to easily breathe properly through your nose – safely, quickly, and 100% naturally. And it’s all thanks to this revolutionary new device called Hale.
What is it?
Hale is a new nasal breathing aid that helps you instantly breathe through your nose the moment you start wearing it.
It was co-created by Dr. Patrick Byrne, chair of the Ear Nose & Throat department of the Cleveland Clinic.
After two decades as Director of the Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Division at Johns Hopkins, Dr. Byrne was tired of seeing his patients shell out thousands for nasal surgery that they didn’t really need — so he invented Hale!
It has since won multiple innovation awards and is now trusted by ear, nose, and throat doctors around the world as the safe, affordable way to naturally alleviate “mouth breathing” and improve your breathing overall.
What makes Hale such an important breakthrough?
Hale is the first completely discreet device of its kind that can help you comfortably breathe through your nose all day. I’ll explain why that’s important in a moment, but first a quick note on why it’s so important to breathe through your nose.
There are TONS of benefits to nasal breathing1:
- Nasal breathing naturally moisturizes the air you breathe, which protects the nose’s sensitive tissues while reducing dry mouth and dehydration.
- Breathing through the nose filters the air before it enters the body. There are “turbinates” in your nose (but not your mouth) that filter out allergens, bacteria, viruses, and other contaminants before they can enter your lungs.
- It protects your oral health. Mouth breathing dries out your gums, tongue, and oral cavity, which raises the acid levels in your mouth. Nasal breathing helps keep your mouth clean!
- Reduces snoring and the chance of sleep apnea by keeping the tongue in the correct place in the mouth, which also leads to a better night’s sleep. (Note: “Mouth breathing” is associated with sleep apnea, diabetes, and heart disease.)
- Breathing through the nose is more efficient, which allows your body to take in the proper amount of oxygen.
Hale is different from other nasal breathing devices because it’s worn inside the nasal cavity — making it more effective and nearly undetectable to the naked eye.
In fact, Hale is called the “contact lens for your nose” because it can be worn day or night, and no one will even know it’s there (my husband had no idea I was wearing it until I told him).
Plus, Hale is completely drug-free. No longer do you have to worry about getting addicted to sprays, making last-minute pharmacy runs, or scrambling to get a prescription when you run out of medication!
Most importantly, Hale is extremely effective and works instantly. Get this: Preliminary results from independent clinical trials have proven Hale to be more effective than nasal strips — and it was even shown to be 95% as effective as full reconstructive surgery!
How Does it Work?
Hale works by sitting comfortably inside your nostrils, which allows it to directly open your nasal valve.
Since your nasal valve is responsible for 90% of breathing obstructions, Hale is able to open your blocked nasal airways, allowing for smooth, effortless breathing — even while exercising.
Using Hale is simple. You insert Hale into your nose and instantly start enjoying deep, satisfying breaths — it’s that easy!
Hale comes fitted with a spring-loaded hinge that provides gentle pressure to open up your nostril. This, in turn, helps to relieve any blockage caused by nasal obstructions, allowing you to freely breathe through your nose from the moment you start wearing it.
Plus, two cushioned pads and curved flares provide gentle support to your nasal passage, allowing you to improve your breathing in the most comfortable way possible
Who is Hale Good For?
Research suggests that as many as one in two adults breathes through their mouth. Unfortunately, this can lead to a number of health issues. Try out Hale if you:
- Are a lifelong “mouth breather”: if you’ve always breathed through your mouth, you’ll be blown away by how amazing it feels to finally take full breaths!
- Struggle with allergies: if pollen ranks as enemy number one, you might want to try breathing with Hale.
- Struggle with nasal eczema: breathing through your nose helps humidify inhaled air. Therefore, if your nasal cavity is chronically dry and causing routine blockages, Hale could help.
- Are prone to snoring: if you or your partner is constantly snoring, Hale can help. Breathing through an unobstructed nasal cavity can lower your risk of snoring and sleep apnea.
- Want to get back in shape: breathing through your nose helps your diaphragm work properly. If you’re just getting back into shape and cardio days are a true struggle, breathing with Hale could help (plus, it helps improve your lung volume!).
Ever since I started wearing Hale on a regular basis, I’ve had more energy, I sleep better, and I’ve actually started to enjoy exercising.
I’ve told all my friends about it, and it’s done the same exact thing for them — they’re sleeping soundly, are enjoying reduced allergy symptoms, and, like me, are now breathing through their nose around the clock.
Besides, with positive reviews pouring in and a patented design developed at Johns Hopkins Medical Center and backed by science, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t try Hale!
- It's Super Comfortable To Wear – thanks to the Hale’s unique shape, smooth edges, and cushioned pads, the only thing you feel is a gentle pressure on the inside of your nasal cavity (and after a week or so of getting used to it, you won’t feel it at all).
- It's Practically Invisible – Hale rests gently INSIDE your nose, meaning most people won’t ever even notice it. (which – unlike nasal strips – makes Hale great for daytime use too).
- It's 100% Drug-Free, Safe and Effective – until now, your only options to fix nasal airway obstruction were expensive surgeries or addictive sprays. The ingenious design of Hale is extremely effective without the need for toxic medicines or painful surgeries!
- It's Easy to Use & Travel With – every Hale kit includes a convenient and compact carrying case with a built-in mirror, making it easy to take Hale wherever life takes you!
- It's Easy To Clean – similar to washing your hands, Hale can be cleaned with warm soapy water once per day right in your bathroom sink.
- It Fits All Nose Sizes – with three unique sizes, Hale fits any nose size or shape. Plus, every kit comes with all 3 sizes so you can easily find your perfect fit!
- Their 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee – if for any reason you're not 100% satisfied with Hale Breathing, you can easily return it, hassle-free.
Hale is starting to make a name for itself, which is no surprise! People everywhere are raving about it! (In fact, Hale has dozens of 5-STAR REVIEWS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)
People don’t just love Hale because it works, but because it is super easy to use too!
It’s so easy and inexpensive, there’s really no reason not to order your Hale Breathing Kit right now! This is especially true since there’s ABSOLUTELY NO RISK to give Hale a try. What I love about this company is that they stand behind their product! Don’t love it? Send it back for a full refund. (But you won’t want to!)
I hadn’t found anything that could help me with this problem until now, and I’m really thankful that I did!
Join the THOUSANDS of people who are improving their breathing, sleep, and changing their lives with Hale.
Real Reviews From Real Customers:
"Not only has this product enabled me to breathe better but also makes my nose look close to normal again. I'm beyond happy with this product! I've tried many other products that are only half as effective as this one. You can tell a lot of care went into this product." - Brad Y.
"It feels like someone opened up an umbrella inside my nostrils but in the best way possible! I was expecting these to maybe hurt or be uncomfortable but I honestly can barely feel it, which I don't mind at all if it helps me breathe!" - Em L.
"First of all I've never breathed so clearly through my nose. It's been a lifelong struggle, I've tried sprays, allergy pills, neti pot, other nasal devices, but this opens things up like nothing else! I've gotten so used to wearing it I have to squeeze my nose to remember if I'm wearing it sometimes." - Mark
"I have used the Hale product for almost one year. My wife reports that I NEVER snore (or wake up) when using the Hale product. My nose is always still open when I arise in the morning, so I think it is a great product that I highly recommend!" - Bill B.
"I've tried a number of nasal devices before, I'm always trying new ones, I think these guys got it right. My breathing is almost perfect when I wear it! The medium fits my nose well, I find it extremely comfortable. It’s very easy to use. Good instructions and nice box!" - Joe L.