Sponsored by Neck Hammock
This 10 Minute Hack Can Bring You Lasting Sweet Relief
People are RAVING about this doctor's smart invention for his patient's (and his own) neck pain!
Nothing is more of a pain in the neck than…..well, pain in your neck.
Sitting up hurts. Bending over hurts. Turning your head hurts.
Sometimes you can’t even get comfortable enough to sleep at night. And to makes matters worse, the pain’s darn near impossible to get rid of by yourself – no matter how much rubbing, rolling, massaging, or pressing on sore spots you do.
Can you relate?
Physical therapist Dr. Steve Sudell could relate. Thanks to a high school football injury, he’d been living with recurring problems for years. Imagine – a physical therapist who’s frustrated by his own neck pain! He searched high and low for a product both he and his patients could enjoy using at home between appointments – something that wasn’t too bulky, too expensive, or too much like a medieval torture device.
Spoiler Alert – he never found it.
Well you know what they say – if you can’t find it, make it yourself. After two years of research and development, Dr. Sudell’s invention has helped over 300,000 people in 100 countries and generated MILLIONS in sales! Believe me – once you see it, you’ll understand why it’s “one of the best health finds of 2019.”
What is it?
It’s called The Neck Hammock, and it’s a simple, portable device – a little hammock to support your head and neck – that allows you to get fast relief from everyday neck pains wherever you are.
And not only that, The Neck Hammock has been proven to melt away stress, anxiety, and tension headaches too.
How does it work?
When your neck doesn’t feel quite right, the problem is usually tension in the muscles that surround the vertebrae in your neck. The Neck Hammock uses your own body weight and the pull from its stretch bands to create “cervical traction” – a fancy way of saying a gradual stretching of your neck – to relax those neck muscles.
No moving parts.
No complicated setup.
No batteries required.
Just fast and easy relief anywhere you go!
It’s no gimmick – the science behind this is OVERWHELMING. According to the US National Library of Medicine, doctors have confirmed the value of cervical traction to help patients get relief from tension headaches, pinched nerves, herniated discs, and overall pressure for decades. Now with The Neck Hammock, you can get the experience most people only get at the doctor’s office, anywhere there’s space to stretch out.
It’s (almost) like having a physical therapist with you all the time!
Is it easy to use?
Using it couldn't be simpler.
Just follow these three steps to make your neck feel incredible:
- Wrap the elastic bands around your door handle
- Close the door
- Lie down and gently recline your head in the hammock
Voila – just set a timer for 10 – 15 minutes, and let gravity do the work!
What else I love about The Neck Hammock
- You can use it anytime, anywhere – The Neck Hammock can wrap around any door, railing, or pole - giving you the flexibility to use anywhere!
- You get relief in minutes – all it takes is 10 - 15 minutes a day to properly stretch your neck and relieve your tension!
- It can melt away stress, anxiety, and tension headaches too – the cervical traction relaxes your muscles, allows for better blood flow and circulation, and releases pinched nerves so you can relax into relief.
- Anyone can set it up – it only takes 3 steps! Wrap it around any door or railing to use it after a long flight, in the hotel room, on your lunch break, or in the comfort of your own home after a stressful day.
- It's perfect for travel – lightweight and portable, it easily stores in your luggage when traveling. It also doesn’t need any batteries or charging, so you can count on it wherever you go!
- The more you use it, the better you’ll feel – you put pressure on your neck all day – every time you bend over, stare at a computer screen, or read a text message. Using Neck Hammock frequently is a great way to gradually undue the daily wear and tear on the muscles and ligaments around your spine.
- Their 30-day Money Back Guarantee– if for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied with the Neck Hammock, you can easily return it within 30 days, hassle-free!
As Seen In
The Neck Hammock is starting to make a name for itself, which is no surprise! People everywhere who suffer from everyday neck pain, tension, and strain are raving about it! (In fact, it has THOUSANDS OF 5-STARS REVIEWS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)
People don’t just love Neck Hammock because it works, but because it is super easy to use too!
It’s so easy and inexpensive, there’s really no reason not to order your Neck Hammock right now! This is especially true since there’s ABSOLUTELY NO RISK to give the The Neck Hammock a try. What I love about this company is that they stand behind their product! Don’t love them? Send them back for a full refund. (But you won’t want to!)
I hadn’t found anything that could help me with this problem until now, and I’m really thankful that I did!
Join the THOUSANDS of smart men and women who are taking back their days from constant aches and pains. Living with neck pain is a choice – make the right one with The Neck Hammock.
Real Reviews From Real Customers:
"Love, love, love my neck hammock! Couldn't imagine life without it now.. just magical the relief it gives.. 10/10!!" - Melissa B.
"Was not even searching for neck relief, but have been having a lot of neck pain recently. Spur of the moment decision to purchase one. BEST DECISION EVER. I was skeptical on how this could possibly be so simple and work, yet it truly does. I am amazed, thrilled and for the first time in a long time...neck pain free! For anyone even thinking about buying one...do it, it will be one of the best decisions you could make for neck pain relief." - Kathy B.
"Received my hammock yesterday, used it the last two days and felt the difference throughout both. Will definitely be getting lots of use out of it. I'm looking forward to having relief by using something so portable. Thank you!" - Angelica G.
"I bought this for my boyfriend who has been having neck and shoulder pain. I decided to use it after days of tension headaches. I have to say, this helped relieve the headaches. It’s nice to come home from staring at a computer all day to relax in the hammock. It takes all the stress off my neck. Would recommend for those that suffer from headaches like me." - Kim V.
"Alright….truthfully this thing is straight magic! I work 9 to 5 at a computer and afterwards I head to kickboxing and it has been doing a number on my neck and back. I have been using the Neck Hammock for a few days now and honestly this thing is a game changer. I can feel less tension in both my neck and my back. I just told my mom to go buy one because I know this will make a big difference for her as well. I think everyone can relate to stress on the neck and the back which is why I think everyone can really benefit from this." - Flower Q.