"The Best Purchase I've Made For My Kitchen So Far..."
Sponsored by SafeGrabs
Over $6 MILLION Sold Already & Counting
People are RAVING about this smart invention from Shark Tank that is a must have for your home (and the reason might surprise you).
I love innovative kitchen products that make life easier – don’t you?
Cooking and cleaning are time consuming and hard enough (especially when you have a big family) – so anything that can save time, reduce work, and eliminate stress is a big win in my book.
Over the years, I’ve ordered a handful of items that have made a big difference like my Instant Pot, automatic vegetable chopper, and hands-free oven cleaner – to name a few.
These kitchen inventions have been a HUGE help – the problem is, we’re now starting to run out of cabinet space 😱
Can you relate?
So when I saw this new 8-in-1 invention on an episode of Shark Tank, I had to ask myself:
Do I really need this?
Since it was risk-free to try for 30 days and Lori invested in it on Shark Tank (I love her products!), I decided to order one.
And let me tell you, it’s hands down the best purchase I’ve made for my kitchen so far.
Safe Grabs inventor Cyndi Lee was always burning her fingers on hot dishes coming out of the microwave since her childhood. This life-long bad habit ultimately led her to invent SafeGrabs, an 8-in-1 kitchen tool for dishes and bowls!
Cyndi tried out for Shark Tank three times before getting asked to tape. Since her debut on Shark Tank, they’ve sold over $6 Million worth of SafeGrabs. To be honest, I’m not surprised, considering how much use you get out of one.
What is it?
It’s called Safe Grabs – and I use it WAY more than I thought I would. Safe Grabs is a 100% BPA-free and food-grade silicone mat that someone should have thought of years ago. It's toxin-free & plastic-free so it's MUCH safer to use all around food when heating, storing, or covering!
Here are some of my favorite uses for Safe Grabs so far:
- Safely take hot bowls out of the microwave without burning your fingers!
- A trivet to protect tables and countertops from piping hot casserole dishes, baking pans, and more!
- A hot pot and pan holder with extra strong grip – no oven mitts needed!
- A splatter guard for eliminating messes in my microwave and on my stove.
- A great placemat – since it’s non-stick, non-slip, and super easy to clean.
- The BEST jar opener I’ve ever used (yes, a jar opener!) The super strong grip easily opens the most stubborn jar caps!
- The perfect spot to rest my hair straightener without damaging my counter and to keep makeup and other toiletries from slipping off.
- A food cover to keep food warm and to keep all the bugs away when we’re eating outdoors.
Unlike (most) of the other items I’ve bought for our kitchen, I use Safe Grabs almost every day because of how much they can do (and my husband and kids love them too!)
How does it work?
At first, Safe Grabs looks like a simple-looking silicone mat – the kind you find in most people’s microwaves.
But look closer.
Those circular ridges on one-side? These patented ridges are scientifically proven to dissipate heat without letting it seep through to the other side.
So even though it looks thin, it’s actually heat-resistant up to 475° fahrenheit and 100% non-toxic at any temperature – which means you can pull that piping hot, freshly-baked lasagna out of the oven immediately with no danger to your fingers or damage to your table/counter.
The ridges are also perfect for getting a grip on slippery stuff, so you never have to worry about dropping a dish or having it slip off the table (it’s also why it makes opening any jar easy.)
It’s Even Top-Rack Dishwasher Safe, So Cleaning Is Easy!
My favorite thing about Safe Grabs? I LOVE how super space efficient it is. I just store mine in the microwave and it’s completely out of the way – but conveniently there when I need it!
That means I get to keep my cabinet space! 🙏
- You Can Safely Microwave WITH Your Food – Safe Grabs are 100% BPA Free and Food-Grade Silicone certified. Unlike saran wrap, other plastics, and cheap knock-offs – you can safely use Safe Grabs in the microwave without worrying about harmful chemicals seeping into your food.
- It's Heat Resistant Up To 475°F! – The patented circular ridges evenly distribute heat and create a barrier that prevents burns. With Safe Grabs you can protect your hands and surfaces with one product!
- Its Extra-Strong Grip & Non-Slip – The raised grooves and edges all over the surface prevent slipping and ensure you’ll always have a firm grip no matter what you grab. They’re great for opening jars too!
- Its Patented, Smart-Design (Only With Safe Grabs) – The upward edges are ergonomically designed for an easier grab; the circular shape fits perfectly on a microwave turntable; the wide, thin and flat design makes it the perfect trivet for any dish!
- It's Dishwasher Safe & Naturally Non-Stick – Cleaning and taking care of Safe Grabs is a breeze!
- Their 30-Day Money Back Guarantee – If for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied with your Safe Grabs, you can easily return it, hassle-free!
As Seen On
Safe Grabs is starting to make a name for itself, which is no surprise! People everywhere are raving about it! (In fact, Safe Grabs has THOUSANDS OF 5-STAR REVIEWS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)
People don’t just love Safe Grabs because it works, but because it is super easy to use too!
It’s so easy and inexpensive, there’s really no reason not to order your Safe Grabs right now! This is especially true since there’s ABSOLUTELY NO RISK to give Safe Grabs a try. What I love about this company is that they stand behind their product! Don’t love it? Send it back for a full refund. (But you won’t want to!)
Join the THOUSANDS of smart people who are making a wonderful versatile addition to their home with Safe Grabs.
Real Reviews From Real Customers:
"Protects my hands from the heated dish. I keep both Safe Grabs on top of my microwave and use them often. So flexible and easy to clean! I use my microwave most often for heating leftovers and the Safe Grabs work great as an instant place-mat after removing the hot dish from the microwave to the table." - Kelly
"They work exactly as advertised. I leave the big one in my microwave as suggested so it's always ready to use with hot dishes. And spills are much easier to clean up. I plan to order a set for my elderly mom. I feel having this in her microwave would make it a little safer for her when heating up dishes." - Jo W.
"I like everything about it and use it more than I ever thought I would. I bought my daughter and my son each a package and they to use it all the time and store it in the microwave like I do." - Nancy L.
"Love this for use under bowls in particular as hot bowls of soup or oatmeal can be transported without needing a pot holder and then functions as a trivet on the table. Lots of other uses too including helping get a grip when opening a jar and under a cutting board to stop slipping. This set was a gift and heard that the recipient likes them." - Thera
"These are surprisingly useful. I didn’t know how much I’d use these but I’ve ended up using them all the time. No more microwave burns from hot plates or steam. Keeps the microwave clean too!" - Jeff